Once again Jesus placed His hands on the man's eyes, and when he opened them his sight was restored, and he could see everything clearly.
Cross ReferencesMark 8:24
The man looked up and said, "I can see the people, but they look like trees walking around."
Jesus sent him home and said, "Do not go back into the village."
They were looking intently into the sky as He was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.
This man was listening to the words of Paul, who looked intently at him and saw that he had faith to be healed.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus feeds the people miraculously;
10. refuses to give a sign to the Pharisees;
14. admonishes his disciples to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Herod;
22. gives a blind man his sight;
27. acknowledges that he is the Jesus who should suffer and rise again;
34. and exhorts to patience in persecution for the profession of the gospel.
Jump to PreviousAble Clearly Discerned Eyes Hands Hard Intently Laid Once Opened Recovered Restored Second Sight Steadily Stedfastly Time
Jump to NextAble Clearly Discerned Eyes Hands Hard Intently Laid Once Opened Recovered Restored Second Sight Steadily Stedfastly Time
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Peter 2:9
2 Peter 3:18
LinksMark 8:25 NIV
Mark 8:25 NLT
Mark 8:25 ESV
Mark 8:25 NASB
Mark 8:25 KJV
Mark 8:25 Bible Apps
Mark 8:25 Parallel
Mark 8:25 Biblia Paralela
Mark 8:25 Chinese Bible
Mark 8:25 French Bible
Mark 8:25 German Bible
Mark 8:25 Commentaries