But they pleaded with Him, "Stay with us, for it is nearly evening and the day is almost over." So He went in to stay with them.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus' resurrection is declared by two angels to the women who come to the tomb.
9. They report it to others.
13. Jesus himself appears to the two disciples that went to Emmaus;
36. afterwards he appears to the apostles, and reproves their unbelief;
47. gives them a charge;
49. promises the Holy Spirit;
50. and so ascends into heaven.
Jump to PreviousAbide Almost Constrained Decline Declining Entered Evening Far Getting Kept Nearly Pressed Spent Tarry Towards Urged
Jump to NextAbide Almost Constrained Decline Declining Entered Evening Far Getting Kept Nearly Pressed Spent Tarry Towards Urged
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
2 Kings 4:8
LinksLuke 24:29 NIV
Luke 24:29 NLT
Luke 24:29 ESV
Luke 24:29 NASB
Luke 24:29 KJV
Luke 24:29 Bible Apps
Luke 24:29 Parallel
Luke 24:29 Biblia Paralela
Luke 24:29 Chinese Bible
Luke 24:29 French Bible
Luke 24:29 German Bible
Luke 24:29 Commentaries