When Jesus returned the third time, He said, "Are you still sleeping and resting? That is enough! The hour has come. Look, the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 26:45
Then He returned to the disciples and said, "Are you still sleeping and resting? Look, the hour is near, and the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
Going a little farther, He fell to the ground and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour would pass from Him.
And again He returned and found them sleeping, for their eyes were heavy. And they did not know what to answer Him.
Rise, let us go. See, My betrayer is approaching!"
But Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.
Chapter Outline1. A conspiracy against Jesus.
3. Expensive perfume is poured on his head by a woman.
10. Judas sells his Master for money.
12. Jesus himself foretells how he will be betrayed by one of his disciples;
22. after the passover prepared, and eaten, institutes his last supper;
26. declares beforehand the flight of all his disciples, and Peter's denial.
43. Judas betrays him with a kiss.
46. Jesus is apprehended in the garden;
53. falsely accused and impiously condemned of the council;
65. shamefully abused by them;
66. and thrice denied by Peter.
Jump to PreviousBetrayed Betraying Delivered Enough Evil Hands Henceforth Hour Rest Resting Returning Sinful Sinners Sleep Sleeping Third Time
Jump to NextBetrayed Betraying Delivered Enough Evil Hands Henceforth Hour Rest Resting Returning Sinful Sinners Sleep Sleeping Third Time
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Kings 18:27
1 Kings 22:15
2 Kings 3:13
Matthew 26:45, 46
John 12:23, 27
Mark 14:10, 18
Mark 10:33, 34
LinksMark 14:41 NIV
Mark 14:41 NLT
Mark 14:41 ESV
Mark 14:41 NASB
Mark 14:41 KJV
Mark 14:41 Bible Apps
Mark 14:41 Parallel
Mark 14:41 Biblia Paralela
Mark 14:41 Chinese Bible
Mark 14:41 French Bible
Mark 14:41 German Bible
Mark 14:41 Commentaries